Why are you home?
If your dog is staring at you right now, trying to figure out what the heck you are doing home - let us explain something to you. Your dog is highly confused right now. Dogs thrive on schedules and routines. So do we. Dogs like to get up at the same time (even on holidays). They appreciate coming to daycare to have a change of pace. But now everything has changed at home. Some questions we have faced this week are:
1. Can Dogs or Cats transmit or catch COVID-19?
Our research shows that NO dogs and cats cannot transmit COVID-19 - you should follow the recommendations for cleaning and personal hygiene.
2. What should we do different for the dogs?
Try to keep their schedules as close to normal as possible. Feeding schedules, walking times and add in some enrichment. Walks are good for you and them, so take them.
3. Can they come to daycare?
YES!! As of right now, we are open for business for our regular hours Monday - Friday. We will not have Saturday hours or Sunday Open Play until further notice.
4. No, we are not selling packages at this time.
5. No, We cannot Open Play or Group training classes!
6. YES - they are stressed out! They might be barking more, some maybe acting strange and showing some bad behaviors. This is normal. Your dog is a mirror of you and your anxiety/stress. If you are stressed, they are too. So be patient with them. And remember you can always bring them to us!
PLEASE, it is extremely important that you make reservations in Kennel Geek so that we can ensure that we are properly staffed!
We are here for #Yourslikeours
Watch our facebook page for updates and announcements.